Amerrykoon Batman P of Firedevils
.
PolyTrak Sire No.: 020120130115
Breeder's Cattery: 060918049  Firedevils (Click for Details)
Date of Birth: 2007-03-12Poly - 4WD 
Colour:Black White
Registry(s):CFA
PolyTrak Kitten No.:
Pawpeds Link:Sire Listing in PawPeds
Offspring:Click for Listing!
Sire Parent of this Sire:Charlemaine P Finest of Amerrykoon ( Poly) - Details Not Listed in PolyTrak.
Dam Parent of this Sire:Amerrykoon P Elizabeth ( Poly) - Details Not Listed in PolyTrak.


LF = LEFT FRONT PAW
RF = RIGHT FRONT PAW
LR = LEFT REAR PAW
RR = RIGHT REAR PAW

"P" = POLY PAW
"R" = REGULAR PAW

 

7P
LF   

5P
LR

7P
RF

5P
RR

Remarks:Front=1Dewclaw, 1Thumb, 1Dewclaw, 4Toes Rear=1Dewclaw, 4toes Wonderful and big nice boy ... with big feet. NOTE: This Sire is from 2 Poly Parents (Poly X Poly) and statisticaly has a 25% chance of being a Homozygous polydactyl, 50% chance of being Heterozygous polydactyl and a 25% chance of being Non Poly. However if his future litters are not 100% poly, it would suggest that he is Heterozygous.

Both Parents from this boy...are N/N by the MYBPC3-Gen.

Note:  All listings & information is provided to PolyTrak.  PolyTrak does not endorse, nor is it responsible for links and information supplied by 3rd parties. PolyTrak provides these listings to aid in your search for information.



Click to return to Sire Summary List


Copyright 2008 PolyTrak 
All rights reserved.